- This event has passed.
ICTMM 2016 Tropical Medicine
September 18, 2016 - September 22, 2016
The ICTMM 2016 International Congress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria will be held September 18-22, 2016 in Brisbane, Australia.
The ICTMM 2016 program is comprised of two major conferences:
- Australian Society of Parasitology (ASP) Annual Conference 2016
- Australasian Society for Infectious Diseases (ASID) Zoonoses 2016 Conference
The event will incorporate presentations from internationally and nationally renowned speakers, prominent researchers and early career scholars who will address topics related to major infectious diseases prevalent in the tropics.
Highlighted sessions and topics include:
- WHO Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases
- New Potential Candidate Drugs for Malaria
- Impact of Global Environmental Change On Infectious Diseases
- Vector Biology
- Disease Control Economics and Environment
- ANZMIG Mycology
- Malaria Drugs and Drug Resistance
- Emerging Zika Virus
- Parasites in CNS Disease
- International Journal for Parasitology Drugs and Drug Resistance
- Malaria Call and Molecular Biology
- Rheumatic Fever and Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Infection Control Practices
- Soil Transmitted Helminths
- Travel Medicine and Indigenous Health
- Clinical Tropical Medicine in Australia
- DNDI-MMV Special Symposium: Open Source Drug Discovery
- Food and Water Sustainability
- Novel Methods in Modelling and Mapping of Infectious Diseases
- ASP Parasite Diagnostics
- Telemedicine & Remote Medicine
- Paediatrics in the Tropics
Please visit the ICTMM 2016 conference website for more information and registration.