- This event has passed.
September 26, 2016 - September 28, 2016
The Lab-on-a-Chip (LOAC) Microfluidics & Microarrays World Congress 2016 will be held September 26-28, 2016 in San Diego, California.
The event explores the latest advances and applications, from life science research to point-of-care diagnostics and organs-on-a-chip. An exhibition covering the latest technological advances and associated products and services from leading solution providers will also be offered.
Highlighted topics include:
- 3D-Printing, Biofabrication and Bioprinting using Microfluidics
- Biometric Sensors
- Centrifugal Microfluidics
- Developments in Materials and Microfabrication Technologies
- LOAC Device Manufacturing, Standardization, and Commercialization
- Microfluidic/LOAC Device Manufacturing: Technologies and Companies Showcase
- New Entrants from Around the World Expand the Market Opportunities for LOAC/Microfluidics
- Digital Microfluidics
- Droplet Microfluidics
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-Chip for Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics Applications
- Microfluidics/LOAC for Global Public Health and Infectious Disease Monitoring
- Microfluidics/LOAC: Life Science Research Applications
Registered delegates will have access to the other co-located and concurrent conference tracks:
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics & Global Health World Congress 2016
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Single-Cell Analysis (SCA), Single Molecule Analysis (SMA) & Mass Spectrometry: Research to Diagnostics 2016
Please visit Select Bio’s Lab-on-a-Chip 2016 website for more information and to register.