- This event has passed.
ICVMAH – Veterinary Medicine and Animal Health
March 29, 2017 - March 30, 2017
The 19th International Conference on Veterinary Medicine and Animal Health – ICVMAH 2017 – will be held March 29-30, 2017 in Paris, France.
The event will gather leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Health.
Highlighted topic areas include:
- Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine
- Disease Surveillance, Biosecurity and Emergency Preparedness
- Emerging diseases, e.g. Avian Influenza, West Nile Virus, BSE
- Establishment of Adequate and Achievable Biosecurity Systems
- Emergency Preparedness Considerations for Natural Disasters and Foreign Animal Diseases
- Mass destruction of animals for Disease Control
- Judicious Use of Animal Health Products
- Antimicrobial Use Issues in Companion Animals
- Emerging Therapeutic Products
- Infectious Disease and Immunology
- Veterinary Medicine Issues and Applications
Please visit the International Animal and Veterinary Sciences Committee website for more information and to register to participate.