- This event has passed.
Immune Tolerance 2014
September 28, 2014 - September 30, 2014
The 3rd International Conference on Immune Tolerance 2014 will be held September 28-30, 2014 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Interest in the immune tolerance field continues to grow. Following the successful second International Conference, held in Amsterdam in October 2011, the Third International Conference on Immune Tolerance will bring together international delegates to share their latest research and insights into the mechanisms and treatment of many conditions, most notably in transplantation, autoimmune diseases, inflammation and cancer.
Highlighted topics include:
- Immune homeostasis: immunity versus tolerance
- Immune modulation of tumors
- Central nervous system-targeted autoimmunity
- Tissue-specific autoimmunity: interplay of immune effector and tissue resident cells
- B cell differentiation pathways and disease susceptibility
- Transplant rejection and engraftment
- Next generation immune-based therapies
The conference is supported by the journal Cellular Immunology. Please visit Elsevier’s Immune Tolerance 2014 conference website for more information.