- This event has passed.
September 29, 2014 - October 1, 2014
Immunogenomics 2014 will be held September 29 – October 1, 2014 in Huntsville, Alabama.
The conference will bring together preeminent leaders and thinkers at the intersection of genomics and immunology. This interdisciplinary, international program offers invited talks on cutting edge topics, including genetic and epigenetic regulation of the immune system; the microbiome; genetic regulation of pathogen sensing; genetics of complex disease; functional genomics; immunodiversity and individual responses to immune challenge; medical genomics, clinical applications, and immunotherapy; immune system function in monogenic diseases.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Genetic & Epigenetic Regulation of the Immune System
- The Microbiome
- Genetic Regulation of Pathogen Sensing
- Functional Genomics
- Immunodiversity and Individual Responses to Immune Challenge
- Medical Genomics, Clinical Applications, and Immunotherapy
- Monogenic Diseases: Insights into Immune System Function
The event is sponsored by the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology and Science/AAAS.
Please visit the Immunogenomics 2014 conference website for more information.