- This event has passed.
International Conference on Flu
June 8, 2015 - June 10, 2015
The OMICS Group’s International Conference on Flu will take place June 8-10, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
The conference expects the participation of experts from various cross disciplines like virologists, immunologists, microbiologists, epidemiologists, doctors, public health planners, pharmacologists, computational biologists, and those in applied fields conducting influenza related research.
Highlighted conference topics include:
- Flu and Vaccines
- Current Focus in Flu Research
- Potential Drug Targets
- Molecular Biology of Influenza Viruses
- Mutation and Influenza Virus
- Threat of Cross-Species Strains
- Influenza Strains : Detection and Differentiation
- Influenza Co-infection
- Influenza and Antivirals
Please visit the OMICS Group’s International Conference on Flu website for more information and registration.