- This event has passed.
International Congress on Infectious Diseases
March 2, 2016 - March 5, 2016
The 17th International Congress on Infectious Diseases will be held March 2-5, 2016 in Hyderabad, India.
Organized by the International Society for Infectious Diseases (ISID), the event will address many aspects of the global burden of infectious diseases and status of countermeasures, with an emphasis on the major challenges faced in the South Asia region.
Highlighted focus areas include:
- Animal Models, Pathogenesis and Host Defenses
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Antimicrobials: Adherence and Stewardship
- Antimicrobials: Clinical Trials
- Antimicrobials: Mechanisms and Spectrum
- Antimicrobials: Pharmacology
- Bacterial Infections
- Economics, Health Policy and Implementation
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Infection Control
- Infectious Disease Surveillance and Notification
- Mycology, Fungal Infections and Antifungal Drugs
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Parasitology and Parasitic Infections
- Travel Medicine and Travel Health
- Vaccines and Vaccine Development
- Virology and Viral Infections (Non-HIV)
- Zoonoses and Infections in Animals
Please visit IDIS’ International Congress on Infectious Diseases website for more information and to register.