- This event has passed.
March 6, 2016 - March 10, 2016
The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, PITTCON 2016 Conference and Expo, will be held March 6-10, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The event draws more than 16,000 attendees and features a robust technical program offering more than 2,000 technical presentations, 100 skill-building short courses, and a large exhibition.
Highlighted topics include:
- Advances in Mass Spectrometry of RNA
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-Chip – Bioanalytical and Others
- Emerging Technologies for Disease Biomarker Detection
- Wearable and Point-of-Care Sensor Technologies for Biomonitoring
- Emerging Mass Spectrometry-Based Techniques for Biomolecular Analysis
- Advances in Vibrational Spectroscopy for Medical Diagnostics
- Lab-on-a-Chip Devices
- New Technical Specifications for the Pre-Analytical Process in Molecular Diagnostics
- Graphene Nanomaterials for Bio/Sensing Applications
- Ion Mobility/Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics and Clinical Analyses
- Enabling Sample Preconcentration Methods for Bioanalysis
- Electrical and Electrochemical Sensing and Detection Based on Nucleic Acid Recognition
- Omics for Environmental and Public Health Protection
- High Throughput Analysis for Food Safety
- Nanoengineered Biosensors
- Fluorescence and Luminescence Advances
- Designed for Safety: Fume Hoods and Biosafety Cabinets
Please visit the PITTCON 2016 website for more information and to register.