- This event has passed.
Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium
March 16, 2015 - March 17, 2015
The Defense Strategies Institute (DSI) will host the 3rd Annual Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium on March 16 – 17, 2015 in Alexandria, Virginia.
DSI’s Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium is designed as an educational and training Town Hall forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across military and civilian organizations can come together for actionable discussions and debate.
The symposium’s overall theme will focus on Advancing CBRN Response, Defense & Technology Readiness for Joint CBRN Defense and the changing budget landscape for Joint CBRN Readiness, technology and supporting Industry.
Highlighted symposium topics include:
- Maintaining critical capabilities and competencies, aligned with RDA priorities, to rapidly develop, test, and field CBRN defensive capabilities
- Organization of Data to Support Decision Making at Multiple Levels of Leadership
- Maintaining Biosurveillance Systems
- Public Heath IT and interoperability with legacy healthcare
- Warfighter Protection and Reducing interference with operational platforms and communications
- Advanced Threat Decontamination
Please visit DSI’s 2015 Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium conference website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of the Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium.