- This event has passed.
MAD-ID 2019: Making a Difference in Infectious Diseases
May 8, 2019 - May 11, 2019
The 22nd Annual MAD-ID Meeting will be held in Orlando, Florida, May 8-11, 2019.
Pharmacists physicians, nurses and other providers will be given the opportunity to participate in a 3-day educational symposium specifically designed to apply recent research to patient care and antimicrobial stewardship.
Highlighted sessions include:
- The AMR Challenge: How to Meet the Challenge at Your Institutions
- New Tests and Technologies for the Microbiology Steward
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing, the Next Frontier for ASPs
- New Gram-Negative Agents, Gram-Positive Agents
- Optimizing therapy for Gram-Negative Bacteremia
- Short Course Therapy for Common Infections
- The Expanding the Antibiotic Pipeline
- Behavior Change Interventions to Improve Outcomes
- Practical Interventions with the Micro Lab
- Formulary Management Strategies in Antimicrobial Stewardship
MAD-ID is an approved provider of continuing pharmacy education and automatically reports to the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy via CPE Monitor.