- This event has passed.
Remote Healthcare Middle East
February 16, 2016 - February 17, 2016
Remote Healthcare Middle East 2016 will be held February 16-17, 2016 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
This event draws leaders from NGO’s, NOC’s, IOC’s, Hospitals, Military and Health Authorities to discuss the latest challenges and innovations from resuscitation and medevac to disaster crisis and security management.
Highlighted topics include:
- Implementing preventative health surveillance in remote areas
- Understanding how companies can prepare and respond to an epidemic
- Benchmarking levels of preparedness
- Establishing a mass casualty management system
- Role of key stakeholders and international aid in controlling an epidemic
- Medevac operations from damage control to digital and tele-health advancements
- Understanding the unique challenges faced by the national ambulance in remote locations
- Improving point-of-care applications in the battlefield
Please visit the Remote Healthcare Middle East 2016 website for more information and to register.