- This event has passed.
Military Medicine Partnership Conference
March 7, 2017 - March 8, 2017
The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) will host the 2017 Military Medicine Partnership Conference and Expo March 7-8, 2017 in Ellicott City, Maryland.
This event gathers stakeholders from industry and academia to learn more about the DoD medical research, development, test & evaluation missions, programs and gap areas and to better understand the complexities of military medicine in the environment within which the military operates.
Roundtable topics and conference focus areas include:
- Military Operational Medicine
- Military Infectious Diseases
- Medical Simulation and Information Sciences
- Public-Private Collaboration in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Combat Casualty Care
- Clinical and Rehabilitative Medicine
Please visit NDIA’s Military Medicine Partnership Conference and Expo website for more information.