- This event has passed.
May 18, 2015 - May 21, 2015
The 9th Symposium on CBRNE Threats, NBC 2015, will be held May 18-21 in Helsinki, Finland.
Highlighted presentations include:
- Verification of Use of Chemical Weapons in Syria
- Modelling the Effects of a CBRN Defence System Using a Bayesian Belief Model
- Spectroscopic Species Identification of Biological Warfare Agents
- Real-Time Bio-aerosol Detection for Building Protection Applications
- The Global Health Security Agenda
- U.S. CDC Perspective on Ebola Outbreak in West-Africa
- Preparedness, Detection and Identification
- The Finnish Perspective on Global Biothreat Preparedness
- The Finnish Biosafety and Biosecurity Network
- Deployable CBRN Field Laboratory
- The Field Deployable Hydrolysis System (FDHS)
- Yersinia pestis – An Ancient and Contemporary Threat
- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis – The Mother of pestis
- Francisella tularensis – A Scandinavian pathogen
- Current Issues in EMS Preparedness for CBRN
The event is organized by the Association for Protection, Rescue, Security and Safety.
Please visit the NBC 2015 website for more information and to register to attend.