- This event has passed.
NCT CBRNe Europe 2014
September 2, 2014 - September 3, 2014
The Non-Conventional Threat: CBRNe Europe 2014 will take place September 2-3, 2014 in Leipzig, Germany. With participants from over 40 countries, NCT CBRNe Europe provides one of the best opportunities to meet with and learn from regional CBRNe experts and stakeholders.
Highlighted presentations include:
- Enhancing Medical Preparedness for Radiological Incidents and Terrorism
- CBRN Defence and Security in Europe
- Stand-Off Detection Equipment at the French CBRN Special Forces
- Capabilities to Detect and Analyse Biological Warfare Agents within the Polish Armed Forces
- Civil CBRN Defence and Crisis Management in Germany
- The Need for Integrated CBRN Defence Capabilites in Europe
- State of the Art CBRN Solutions
- Developing UGV’s for CBRN Defence in the Dutch Armed Forces
- Enhancing and Standardising Crisis and Hazard Management Approaches
- Preparedness for RN Mass Casualty Incidents: Approaches of Diagnostic Standardisation
- Enhancing Effectiveness of CBRN Crisis Management: The CATO Research Project
- Responding to CBRN Threats in Europe: Drawing Lessons from On-Site Exercises
- Preventing Acute Radiation Syndrome in Emergency Personnel
- Decontamination Management of Contaminated Soil and Personnel
- Operational Chemical Decontamination Planning and Preparedness in Turkey
- Response and Decontamination Planning at in Slovenia for Large Scale CBRN Incidents
- The Future Role of Robotics in CBRN Operations at the Italian National Police
After successful events in the Netherlands, Israel, Thailand and Malaysia, NCT CBRNe Europe will this year be hosted in ‘the heart of Europe’, focusing on a region where CBRNe related challenges and threats are starting to be on the center stage of capability building activities of Armed Forces and Civil First Responders.
Please visit IB Consultancy’s NCT CBRNe Europe website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of NCT CBRNe Europe.