- This event has passed.
NCT CBRNe USA 2015
April 29, 2015 - May 1, 2015
The Non-Conventional Threat NCT CBRNe USA conference will be held April 29 – May 1, 2015 in the Washington D.C. area.
The event provides a forum for military, government agencies, civilian first responders and industry to discuss crucial challenges of CBRNe.
The Non-Conventional Threat (NTC) series is the leading CBRNe event series in the world, globally established and known for prime regional CBRNe summits in Southeast Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Topic focus areas include:
- U.S. Perspective on Requirements of International CBRN Defense
- CBRN Operations in Military Environments
- Threat Mitigation and Decontamination
- International Threat Reduction
- Critical infrastructure and Urban Security
- Challenges for CBRN Detection
- Nuclear and Radiation Monitoring and Surveillance
- Mass Diagnosis and Forensics
- CBRN Preparedness and Protection
NCT CBRNe USA additionally offers 3 parallel conference streams: NCT Conference Stream, Innovation Stream, and a Workshop Stream. An exhibition showcasing the latest in CBRNe technology and equipment, a live demonstration on Day 1, and a networking reception will round out the highly anticipated event.
The event is organized by IB Consultancy, in cooperation with the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) headquartered at the University of Maryland.
Please visit IB Consultancy’s NCT CBRNe USA website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of NCT CBRNe USA.