- This event has passed.
Next Generation Dx Summit 2014
August 19, 2014 - August 21, 2014
The 6th Annual Next Generation Dx Summit 2014 will take place August 19-21, 2014 in Washington, DC.
This year’s Next Generation Dx Summit will showcase advances in personalized medicine through a comprehensive program encompassing companion diagnostics, infectious disease, cancer molecular markers, point-of-care, inherited disorders, cell-free DNA and single-cell sequencing.
This event has become the meeting place for major players in the expanding arena of diagnostics and showcases key components of their successful adoption in the clinic and advancement to the market. The event draws over 700 global attendees.
Highlighted topic areas include:
- Enabling Point-of-Care Diagnostics
- Predictive Cancer Biomarkers
- Companion Diagnostics: Strategy & Partnerships
- Inherited Disease Diagnostics
- Regulatory Review of Clinical Sequencing Assays
- Next-Generation Sequencing in Clinical Practice: Case Reports of Clinical Utility and Reimbursement
- Think Tank on Next-Generation Sequencing Diagnostics
- Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease
- NGS for Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics
- Clinical Application of Cell-Free DNA
- Single-Cell Sequencing
- Overcoming Challenges of Working with FFPE Samples
- Microfluidics for Point-of-Care: Technologies, Applications and Products
- Clinical Trials to Establish Value of Diagnostic Tests
- Point-of-Care and Rapid Diagnostic Tests in Community Pharmacies
- Regulatory and Reimbursement Issues with NGS and Multiplex Assays
The Next Generation Dx Summit 2014 provides a comprehensive view of the changing landscape of diagnostics, product and technology exhibits, and a wide array of short courses and poster presentations.
Please visit Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Next Generation Dx Summit 2014 website for more information and to register.