- This event has passed.
NIH 2021 Synthetic Biology Consortium
November 4, 2021 - November 5, 2021
The 2021 Annual Synthetic Biology Consortium Meeting will take place in virtual format from November 4-5, 2021.
The 2021 Synthetic Biology Consortium Meeting will facilitate networking and collaboration among synthetic biology investigators. Attendees can use this meeting to collaborate with each other on current topics in synthetic biology and engage with NIH program directors.
Highlighted presenters and panelists include:
- Karen Elkins, FDA, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- Michelle Bond, NIGMS, Division of Pharmacology, Physiology, and Biological Chemistry
- Tuba Fehr, NICHD, Development Biology and Structural Variation Branch
- Tim Lu, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Gary Lee, Senti Biosciences
- Stephanie Morris, NHGRI, Division of Genome Sciences
- Brigitte Sanders, NIAID, Division of AIDS
- Hye-Sook Kim, NCCIH, Basic and Mechanistic Research
- Tatjana Atanasijevic, NIBIB, Division of Applied Science and Technology (Bioimaging)
- Parijat Bhatnagar, SRI International
- Joshua Leonard, Northwestern University
- Tara Deans, The University of Utah
- Dave Rampulla, NIBIB, Division of Discovery Science and Technology (Bioengineering)
- Rahul Thakar, NHLBI, Advanced Technologies and Surgery Branch
- Ryan Richardson, NINDS, Office of the BRAIN Director
- Jerry Li, NCI, Structural Biology and Molecular Applications Branch
- Kelly Crotty, NCI, Center for Strategic Scientific Initiatives
- Jiahe Li, Northeastern University
- Tal Danino, Columbia University
- Andrew Ellington, University of Texas at Austin
- Ophelia Venturelli, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Please visit NIH’s 2021 Synthetic Biology Consortium meeting site for more information.