- This event has passed.
March 24, 2015 - March 26, 2015
The PERRC 2015 conference will take place March 24-26, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
The 2015 Preparedness, Emergency Response, and Recovery Consortium and Exposition (PERRC) is sponsored by the Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc (CHEP).
The goal of the consortium is to bring together healthcare, medical, public health and volunteer emergency management personnel involved in disaster recovery and response efforts representing the governmental, public and private sectors to discuss shared practices in preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery.
Subject matter experts present interactive forums, sharing lessons learned during times of response and recovery in emergencies, affecting community and healthcare infrastructure, as well as discuss best practices in planning and mitigation. Focus is placed on coordination and collaboration between the various organizations and stakeholders contributing to disaster preparedness, healthcare response, rescue and evacuation, sheltering in place, and recovery operations
- Provide the most up to date disaster preparedness, response and recovery training for all attendees.
- Recognize practice gaps, identify changes in practice outcomes and provide better standards of care to disaster victims.
- Obtain / renew critical hands-on skills which will improve essential responder skills as well as improve response integration capabilities, effectiveness, communication and coordination of partner agencies and responders at the local, state, Tribal level.
- Provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas and the development of partnerships within every level of mitigation, response, and recovery.
- Focus on a comprehensive all hazards approach
Please visit the PERRC 2015 website for more information and to register.