- This event has passed.
Point-of-Care Diagnostics 2015
March 17, 2015 - March 18, 2015
Select Biosciences’ Point-of-Care Diagnostics 2015 conference will be held March 17-18, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
This 3rd annual conference will highlight the wide range of cutting edge research being conducted using point of care diagnostics.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Nicole Pamme, Professor, The University of Hull
- Till Bachmann, Reader, Personalised Medicine in Infectious Diseases, University of Edinburgh
- Paul Collinson, Consultant Chemical Pathologist, St Georges Healthcare NHS Trust
- Richard Luxton, Professor/Director, University of the West of England
- Katherine McAllister, Research Scientist, Queens University Belfast
- Memed Duman, Assistant Professor, Hacettepe University
- Richard Murdock, Biomedical Engineer, USAF
- Lizi Li, Ph.D. candidate, Monash University
The conference will be co-located with Microarray Technology, Biodetection & Biosensors and Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfulidics events. Registered delegates will have unrestricted access to all co-located meetings.
Please visit SelectBio’s Point-of-Care Diagnostics conference website for more information and to register.