- This event has passed.
Point of Care Diagnostics World Congress
September 18, 2014 - September 19, 2014
The 2014 Point of Care Diagnostics World Congress will be held September 18-19, 2014 in San Diego, California.
Bringing together leaders from both academia and industry, this conference will discuss the expanding Point-of-Care Diagnostics field and provide the most up-to-date presentations and networking opportunities.
The POC testing field is rapidly expanding for not only on infectious disease diagnostics [which represents 80% of the marketplace] but also for cancer and cardiovascular disease applications.
Experts in their field will share their views on point-of-care in the clinical setting and provide an overview of the point-of-care (POC) testing landscape, from novel technologies to regulatory approval.
Highlighted conference topics include:
- Commercial Trends for POC Diagnostics
- Cancer/Oncology POC Commercialization
- Cardiovascular Disease POC Commercialization
- Infectious Disease POC Commercialization
- Investor Trends in POC Diagnostics
- Emerging Technologies and Emerging Companies in the POC Space
- Convergence of POC with Other Spaces
- POC in Cancer/Oncology Testing Space
- Imaging and Early Cancer Detection
- POC in Companion Diagnostics (CDx)
- POC in Cardiovascular Disease Testing Space
- POC in Global Health [An International Perspective]
- POC in Infectious Disease Applications
- Regulatory and Licensing Hurdles
- Smartphone and Mobile Diagnostics
- Health Safety and Environmental Monitoring
- Home Health/Telehealth
Registered delegates will also have access to the co-located Lab-on-a-Chip & Microarray World Congress and Exosome & Single Cell Analysis Summit, providing ample opportunities for networking and ensuring a very cost-effective trip.
Please visit Select Bioscience’s Point of Care Diagnostics World Congress website for more information and to register to attend.