- This event has passed.
US/Canada Border Conference 2014
September 16, 2014 - September 17, 2014
The US/Canada Border Conference will be held September 16-17, 2014 in Detroit, Michigan.
This year’s theme is Beyond the Border 2.0. The conference will bring together local, state, provincial and federal agencies, as well as business organizations, in a central location convenient to both nations, to advance this significant agenda between the United States and Canada.
US/Canada Border Conference is the only major Conference fully addressing the “Beyond the Border” Declaration between the US and Canada aimed at improving economic competitiveness while advancing border security between the two countries. Connect and network with the people responsible for implementing the Beyond the Border Action Plan, and tap into billions of dollars being invested by the US and Canadian governments for equipment, products and services over the next decade!
Highlighted topics include:
- Current State of U.S. Canada Law Enforcement Cooperation at and Near the Border
- Federal Services and Central Region, Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Single Window (ITDS) – Security
- Envisioning the Port of Entry of the Future: Needed Investments in Ports of Entry Infrastructure and Technology
- Improving Border & Maritime Protection Through Technology
- Cross-Border Emergency Planning and Response
Please visit Eagle Eye Expositions’ Beyond the Border 2.0 website for more information and to register.