- This event has passed.
SPIE Security + Defence 2014
September 22, 2014 - September 25, 2014
SPIE Security + Defence 2014 will be held September 22-25, 2014 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
As one of the leading defence and security events in Europe, SPIE Security + Defense is a great venue to interact with fellow researchers in the areas of sensing, data and signal analysis, tracking and targeting, communications, networks, sensor platforms, energy topics, materials and more.
Highlighted topic areas include:
- Advanced Free-Space Optical Communication Techniques and Applications
- Unmanned/Unattended Sensors and Sensor Networks
- Electro-Optical Remote Sensing
- Technologies for Optical Countermeasures
- Military Applications in Hyperspectral Imaging and High Spatial Resolution Sensing
- Emerging Technologies
- Millimetre Wave and Terahertz Sensors and Technology
- Optical Materials and Biomaterials in Security and Defence Systems Technology
- Optics and Photonics for Counterterrorism, Crime Fighting and Defence
- Quantum-Physics-Based Information Security
- High-Power Lasers 2014: Technology and Systems
- Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems: Technology and Applications
With a European focus, this event attracts more than 400 attendees in the security and defense sector, and is collocated with SPIE Remote Sensing, allowing you to also take advantage of the cross-section of 600 attendees working in a technical area rich in solutions for the security and defence community. Explore new opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and potential new partners in industry, academia, and government from around the world.
This meeting is co-located with SPIE Remote Sensing (pdf).
Please visit SPIE’s Security + Defense conference website for more information.