SAFMLS at the CLMA KnowledgeLab 2019
March 31 - April 3
Members of the Society of American Federal Medical Laboratory Scientists (SAFMLS), formerly known as the Society of Armed Forces Medical Laboratory Scientists, will attend the CLMA KnowledgeLab 2019 on March 31 – April 3, 2019 in Grapevine, Texas.
More than 1,000 laboratory professionals will gather for a wide variety of general session presentations, pre-conference workshops and educational breakout sessions available the event. This year’s conference features more education than ever before, with the opportunity to earn up to 25 CEUs.
Keynote sessions and workshops include:
- Clinical Lab 2.0: What is it? How Does This Translate into Laboratory Management and Leadership?
- MHS GENESIS: The New DoD Electronic Health Record
- DLM Exam Preparatory Course
- Using Data Wisely: Informatics for Laboratory Professionals
- Leadership Essentials: What You Need to Know to Grow
A partial list of participating exhibitors includes:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Advanced Instruments, Inc.
- Aerocom Healthcare
- American Medical Technologists
- American Proficiency Institute
- AMETEK PowerVar
- AUDIT MicroControls, Inc.
- Aureus Medical Group
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- BioFire Defense
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- CellaVision, Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic Laboratories
- College of American Pathologists
- DenLine Uniforms, Inc.
- Drucker Diagnostics
- Exhibitor Name
- Fujirebio U.S.
- General Data Healthcare, Inc.
- Genial Compliance Systems/Rainbow Scientific, Inc.
- GFMD, Ltd.
- Gold Standard Diagnostics
- Helmer Scientific
- Hemosure, Inc.
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Hettich Lab Technology
- InfoMagnetics Technologies Corporation
- InMark Packaging
- Inova Diagnostics
- Korchek Technologies
- Kurin, Inc.
- LifePoint Informatics
- Luminex Corporation
- Mayo Medical Laboratories
- Medical Courier Elite
- MEDTOX Diagnostics, Inc.
- Orchard Software Corp.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- RALS Connectivity for POCT
- Rees Scientific
- Roche Diagnostics Corporation
- SCC Soft Computer
- Seattle Children’s Hospital – PLUGS Program
- Swisslog Healthcare
- The Joint Commission
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Trinity Biotech
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine
- Vanderbilt Pathology Laboratory Services
- Wondfo USA Co., Ltd.
- WSLH Proficiency Testing
Network with colleagues and discover new tactics and technologies for managing your laboratory, providing high-quality patient care and responding to government regulations and policies.
Please visit the CLMA KnowledgeLab 2019 website for more information.
Please note: CLMA-SAFMLS Joint Membership is available exclusively to military SAFMLS personnel and includes a yearly membership to both Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA) and the Society of American Federal Medical Laboratory Scientists (SAFMLS). Visit the link for more information.