- This event has passed.
Lab-on-a-Chip & Microarray World Congress
September 18, 2014 - September 19, 2014
The Lab-on-a-Chip & Microarray World Congress will be held September 18-19, 2014 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Bringing together researchers and industry participants from both academia and industry, this conference will discuss the innovative developments in Lab-on-a-Chip (LOAC), Microfluidics, and Microarrays Spaces.
Focus at this conference will also be given to some of the many applications of Lab-on-a-Chip, from life science research, to taking diagnostics to the point-of-care/point-of-need.
Production technologies, novel designs/technologies for manufacture, as well as the key application areas for LOAC from research to diagnostics will also be discussed in-depth.
Registered delegates will also have access to the co-located Point-of-Care Diagnostics World Congress and Exosomes & Single Cell Analysis Summit providing ample opportunities for networking and ensuring a very cost-effective trip.
Highlighted topics include:
- Applications of Microfluidics/LOAC as Biosensors, For Clinical Utilization in Disease Monitoring, Diagnostics
- Developments in Materials and Microfabrication Technologies
- LOAC Device Manufacturing Standardization and Commercialization
- Microfluidic/LOAC Device Manufacturing: Technologies and Companies Showcase
- New Entrants from Around the World Expand the Market Opportunities for LOAC/Microfluidics
- Droplet-based Digital Microfluidics
- LOAC-based Screening Platforms
- Applications in Drug Development
- Microfluidics for Catalysis, Electrocatalysis
- Microfluidics for Resource-Limited Settings
- Microfluidics/LOAC for Global Public Health, Infectious Disease Monitoring
- Paper-based Devices in the Developing World
- Microfluidics/LOAC: Research, Genetic, Epigenetic, and Proteomic Applications
- Epigenetic Analyses
- Metabolomics and Proteomics
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Platforms
- Optofluidics and Plasmonic Devices
- Synthetic Biology
Please visit the Select Bioscience’s conference website for more information and to register to attend.