- This event has passed.
May 16, 2016 - May 19, 2016
The 2016 USPHS Scientific and Training Symposium will be held May 16-19, 2016 in Oklahoma City.
Drawing together members of the U.S. Public Health Service, the event offers more than 70 track presentations on best practices, case studies, emerging trends and the latest research in public health will be offered.
- An overview of efforts to address the Zika virus
- Keynote by VADM Vivek H. Murthy, M.D., M.B.A. U.S. Surgeon General
- Keynote by Karen DeSalvo, M.D., DHHS Acting Assistant Secretary for Health
- Panels featuring leaders from Federal, Tribal and State Health Agencies
- A full-day of profession-specific content for environmental health officers, health services officers, nurses, pharmacists, physicians, scientists, therapists and veterinarians
- Continuing education credits
- An exhibit hall featuring more than 75 vendors
- Multiple opportunities to network
Please visit the USPHS 2016 Symposium website for more information and to register to attend.