- This event has passed.
May 13, 2016 - May 17, 2016
The American Association of Immunologists Annual Meeting, Immunology 2016, will take place May 13-17, 2016 in Seattle, Washington.
AAI hosts the world’s leading annual all-immunology meeting, bringing together scientists at every career stage to discuss their cutting edge research. International leaders in immunology and talented trainees will be coming to learn what innovations and biomedical advances can benefit them in their research.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Bacterial and Parasitic Infection and Immunity
- Host Defense and Immune Mechanisms
- Early Innate Immune Response to Virus Infection in The Respiratory Tract
- Virus-Specific T Cell Activation, Differentiation, and Exhaustion
- Cytokine Regulation of Immunity to Eukaryotic Pathogens
- Novel Vaccines/Immunotherapy Protect from Viral and Bacterial Infection
- Mucosal Immunity to Bacterial Pathogens
- Immune Dysfunction During Influenza and Susceptibility to Secondary Bacterial Lung Infections
- Vaccine Immunity to Tuberculosis: What to Target?
- T Cell Responses During Acute and Chronic Virus Infections
- Tissue-Specific Effects of Cytokines and Chemokines
- Respiratory Viruses and The Host Immune Response
- Pathogen Control and Evasion Strategies
- Cytokines in Immune Regulation
- Immune Regulation at Mucosal Surfaces
- B Cell and CD4 T Cell Responses During Viral Infections
- Molecular Signatures of Eukaryotic Pathogens
- How T Cells Remember Pathogens
- Cell-Cell Communication During Viral Infection
- Putting The Biology into Systems Biology
- How B Cells Adapt in A Changing World
- Novel Concepts in Neuroimmunology
- Cytokine Signaling: Genes, Genomes, And Drugs
- Regulation of Innate Immune Pathways During RNA Virus Infections
- Antiviral Immune Responses at Mucosal Surfaces
- Macrophage Development and Function in Health and Disease
- Influence of Tissue Environment On Macrophage Identity and Function
- In Vivo Analysis of Macrophage Functions
Please visit the Immunology 2016 website for more information and to register.