World Orphan Drug Congress 2024
April 23 - April 25
The World Orphan Drug Congress will be held 23-25 April 2024 in Boston, Massachusetts.
The event brings together leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, government and regulatory authorities, patient advocacy groups, payers, investors and solution providers. The conference is a place to meet and brainstorm ways to advance orphan drug development and improve access to life-saving therapies.
Highlighted agenda topics include:
- Transformative policies and strategies for orphan drug accessibility
- NIH as your technology development and commercialization partner
- Current best practices for diversity in clinical trials
- How to successfully achieve reimbursement in rare diseases: From inception to submission
- Strategies to save time and cost in rare disease drug development
- Access for rare disease patients in Europe and beyond
- Commercialization in rare disease
- Understanding the implications of state policies on patient access
- Using biomarkers to accelerate development of disease modifying therapies for rare disease
- Industry perspectives: Partnering in the rare disease space
Please visit Terrapin’s World Orphan Drug Congress 2024 site for more information.