- This event has passed.
World Vaccine Congress 2016
March 29, 2016 - March 31, 2016
The World Vaccine Congress US 2016 will be held March 29-31, 2016 in Washington, DC.
The event draws more than 150 elite speakers and 500 attendees from across big pharma, biotech, academics and government organizations.
7 different conference streams are available, including for Emerging & Re-Emerging Diseases; Influenza & Respiratory; and Clinical Trials conference tracks.
Highlighted topics include:
- Development of universal flu vaccines
- RSV, MERS and Pneumococcal countermeasures
- Optimizing early formulation
- Novel immunotherapy development
- Emerging animal infections
- Improving clinical trial performance
- Reacting to global threats like Ebola, dengue and malaria
- Public-private partnerships
Please visit Terrapin’s World Vaccine Congress website for more information and to register.