The U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity (USAMRAA) in support of the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD) has issued a Request for Quote (RFQ) for a hyperspectral imager.
The imager and associated software will be used for an existing protocol at USAMRICD.
Minimum Essential Characteristics for the required imager include:
- Standalone imaging camera with PC connectivity
- Spectral range covering 400-1000 nm
- High spectral resolution of greater than 200 spectral channels
- High spatial resolution of greater than 1500 spatial channels
- Mobile laboratory cart to provide mounting/storage for camera and workstation computer and comprehensive manipulation of camera in the laboratory
- Standardized image calibration field/tile
- Battery life specifications: rechargeable battery desired
- Ability to export raw hyperspectral image data files for external image analysis
- Image analysis software capable of custom analysis programs or integration with external spreadsheet/database-driven analysis programs