Team Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) will host the third annual Advanced Planning Briefing to Industry (APBI) on November 19-20, 2014 at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Md.
The goal of the event is to provide industry with networking opportunities and information on upcoming and long term potential contracting opportunities for mission areas that focus on: Chemical/Biological Defense (CBD); Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); and Research and Development/Testing and Evaluation (RDT&E).
The APBI will discuss potential contracting opportunities that are closely aligned with the technology roadmaps of each respective organization, specifically focusing on Fiscal Years 2015 and 2016 opportunities. Slides containing this information will be posted electronically prior to the APBI event.
Opportunity briefings will be presented by the following organizations:
- Army Contracting Command – Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG)
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Baltimore District
- Team C4ISR
- Program Executive Office for Command, Control and Communications-Tactical (PEO C3T)
- Program Executive Officer for Intelligence, Electronic Warfare, and Sensors (PEO IEW&S)
- US Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM)
- US Army Research, Development, and Engineering Command (RDECOM)
- T&E and CBRNE Community
- Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC)
- Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO CBD)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) – Joint Science and Technology Office
- US Army Medical Research Institute for Chemical Defense (USAMRICD)
- U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC)
Advance registration is required. Each session has an initial registration capacity of 300 seats. When each session reaches the initial capacity of 300 seats, the session will be frozen until open registration begins on November 7, 2014.
Registration is at no cost and does not limit the number of representatives per company.
A networking social is scheduled the evening of November 19, 2014. The cost of the social is $20/person and space is limited to the first 300 registered. This is a separate registration from the APBI/Small Business Training and closes on November 18th or when capacity is reached, whichever occurs first.