The U.S. Army issued an updated draft Request for Proposals (RFP) for Joint Enterprise-Contracted Logistics and Services Support (JE-CLaSS) in support of the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD).
The JPEO-CBD is the life-cycle manager for chemical and biological defense equipment and medical countermeasures.
The JE-CLaSS acquisition will be a Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MA IDIQ) contract conducted on the basis of a partial set-aside with two suites of contract awards. One suite will be an unrestricted and the other set aside for small businesses. The period of performance is 3 base years with 3 options years.
Tasks under the contract include support for:
- 20th CBRNE Command Supplies, Services and Training
- CBRN Logistics Information Systems, Asset Management
- New Equipment and Sustainment Training
- Nuclear Disablement Teams (NDTs)
- CBRNE Analytical and Remediation Activity Mobile Expeditionary Lab (CARA MEL)
- CBRNE Analytical and Remediation Response West (CARA RRW)
The acquisition is being conducted via Solicitation Number: W911SR-15-R-0002 (formerly W911SR14R0004). The response deadline is February 28, 2015.