The mission of the Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program is to partner with willing countries to reduce threat from weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and related materials, technologies, facilities, and expertise.
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency has recently awarded an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ), multiple award services contract in support of CTR to the following organizations:
- Black and Veatch (HDTRA118D0003)
- Raytheon Co. (HDTRA118D0004)
- URS Federal Services (HDTRA118D0005)
- Parsons Government Services International Inc. (HDTRA118D0006)
- CH2M Hill Inc. (HDTRA118D0007)
- PAE National Security Solutions LLC (HDTRA118D0008)
The maximum dollar ceiling including the base period and seven options for all six contracts combined is $970,000,000.
Task orders issued under the IDIQ may be for a duration of three years past the last ordering date of the IDIQ contracts. Funding will be obligated for each Task order and no funds are obligated on the basic IDIQ contracts.
The contracts were competitively procured via solicitation HDTRA1-16-R-0027; the government received seven offers.