- This event has passed.
NCT CBRNe Asia Pacific 2016
March 14, 2016 - March 16, 2016
The Non-Conventional Threat NCT CBRNe Asia Pacific 2016 conference and exhibition will take place March 14-16, 2016 in Seoul, South Korea.
NCT CBRNe Asia Pacific provides one of the best opportunities to meet with and learn from regional CBRNe experts and stakeholders. The conference will include high-level speakers and governmental delegations invested in CBRN defense and security in the Asia-Pacific region.
BG JB Burton, (Former) Commanding General, 20th CBRNe Command, US Army will serve as chairman for the event.
Highlighted topics include:
- Challenges in Biosafety, Analysis and Response
- CBRN Threats and Capability Building in Asia
- Medical Diagnostics and Response to Mass Casualty Incidents
- Chemical Threats – Prevention and Recovery
- RN Monitoring and Surveillance
- CBRN Defense Organizations in Korea
- Comprehensive Prevention and Preparedness
- CBRN Detection and Reconnaissance
- Lessons Learned – CBRN Consequence Management
The event will feature a live CBRNe demonstration by the ROK Armed Forces CBR Defense Command on March 14, followed by a two-day conference including the leading stakeholders from the ROK Army, government and groundbreaking research institutes.
IB Consultancy is hosting the event in partnership with the Biodefense Research Institute (BDRI), the Korea Institute of Radiological & Medical Sciences (KIRAMS), and the Korean Institute of Hazardous Materials (KIHM) partners. Representing Bio (BDRI), Chemical (KIHM) and RadNuc (KIRAMS).
Please visit IB Consultancy’s NCT CBRNe Asia Pacific website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of NCT CBRNe Asia Pacific 2016.