Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week APBI
April 29 - May 3
Save the Date: Team Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) anticipates hosting the APG Discovery Week Advanced Planning Briefing to Industry (APBI) the week of 29 April-3 May 2019, at APG, Maryland.
APG is home to more than 70 tenant organizations, including:
- Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD)
- US Army Research Lab (ARL)
- US Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC)
- 20th Support Command (CBRNE)
- US Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC)
- Aberdeen Test Center (ATC)
- US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD)
- US Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM)
- US Army Public Health Command (USAPHC)
The goal of the APG Discovery Week APBI is to provide industry with networking opportunities for both large and small businesses. The APBI will describe potential future contracting opportunities for mission areas that focus on:
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Research and Development
- Test and Evaluation
- Chemical and Biological Defense
- APG Garrison
The APG Discovery Week APBI will identify potential contracting opportunities that are aligned with the roadmaps of each respective organization, specifically focusing on Fiscal Years 2020-2021. Face-to-face breakout sessions between industry attendees and Government contracting representatives are available.
The APG Discovery Week APBI will be unclassified and open to all interested contractors, large and small businesses, and academia as well as other Government stakeholders. All attendees must be United States citizens.
Specific registration procedures and additional information about the APG Discovery Week APBI will be released via amendments on FedBizOps prior to registration opening.