Epidemics7 – International Conference on Infectious Disease Dynamics
December 3 - December 6
Epidemics7 – International Conference on Infectious Disease Dynamics Conference will bring together leaders from industry and academia to exchange and share their experiences, present research results, explore collaborations and to spark new ideas, with the aim of developing new projects and exploiting new technology.
Topics areas of interest include:
- Dynamics of infectious diseases of humans
- Dynamics of infectious diseases of animals
- Within-host dynamics and immuno-epidemiology
- Ecology of infectious diseases
- Evolution and phylodynamics in infectious diseases
- Dynamics and consequences of antimicrobial resistance
- Global, economic and policy aspects of control and prevention
- Statistical methods for infectious disease data
- Social, spatial and network aspects of interaction
- Problems related to the “end game” of eradication
- Zoonoses and other cross-species events
- Vector-borne diseases
- Host behaviour and infectious diseases
- Multi-host and multi-pathogen/parasite systems
- Problems in vaccine-preventable infections & vaccination strategy
- Problems in neglected tropical macroparasitic diseases
Abstracts will be considered for poster presentations until September 20, 2019.
Please visit Elsevier’s Epidemics7 event website for more information and registration.