- This event has passed.
May 10, 2016 - May 14, 2016
The 3rd Annual European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases ESPID 2016 conference will be held May 10-14, 2016 in Brighton, United Kingdom.
The world of paediatric infectious diseases has recently been thrust into the spotlight with the current concerns over the Ebola and Zika viruses. Join thousands of clinicians, researchers, residents, and students who come together each year for ESPID’s extensive scientific program.
Session and presentation topics include:
- Diagnostic Tools for Infectious Diseases
- Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Vaccine Immunogenicity, Efficacy, Effectiveness
- Tuberculosis and Other Mycobacterial Infections
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Tropical Diseases, Travel Medicine and Parasitic Infections
- Epidemiological Modelling for Immunisation
- Host-Pathogen Interactions – Infectious Diseases Pathogenesis
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Zoonoses, Vector-Borne and Emerging Infections
- Pathophysiology of Host Response to Infection
- Severe/Invasive Bacterial and Viral Infections
- Mucosal/Non-Invasive Bacterial and Viral Infections
Please visit the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases website for more information and to register.