IMOB 2018 – International Meeting on Optical Biosensors
November 15 - November 17
The 2018 International Meeting on Optical Biosensors – IMOB 2018 – will be held 15-17 November 2018 in Ghent, Belgium.
The conference gathers experts and stakeholders in the field of biosensors to accelerate development of dynamic imaging approaches in all areas of biology and biomedical sciences.
The recent explosion of fluorescent biosensors development opens a new field of investigation by allowing the analysis of extremely specific biological events at the level of cellular organelles, individual cells, tissues and even entire living organisms in physiological and pathological conditions.
Additionally, a range of new developments including optogenetic and optochemical tools allow systematic perturbation of biochemical processes while they are read out by optical biosensors.
Highlighted session topics include:
- Novel Fluorescent Proteins and Specific Applications in Biosensor Imaging
- High-Content Screening Applications
- FRET-FLIM Imaging
- Monitoring Dynamics of Biological Events in Living Cells
- Probe Development, Optimization and Performance
- Pros and Cons of Various Detection Instruments
- Signal Quantification and Relevancy to Biological Event
Please visit the IMOB 2018 website for information on registration and sponsorship.