- This event has passed.
Infection Control, Sterilization & Decontamination in Healthcare
March 21, 2017 - March 22, 2017
The 2nd Annual Infection Control, Sterilization & Decontamination in Healthcare Congress will be held March 21-22, 2017 in London, UK.
The event provides a platform for experts from hospitals, academia, and government institutions to discuss innovations, challenges, and future aspects of infection control, decontamination, and sterilization.
Highlighted conference topics include:
- Effective policies for staff training and management in hospitals
- Infection control practice in isolation facility
- Waterborne infections in hospitals
- Effective ways for investigation and validation of infections
- Protein residue detection in sterilization
- Setting standards for training in manual handling of surgical instruments
- Handling robotic surgery equipment for cleaning and sterilization
- Adherence to GS1 standards in use of consumables for infection prevention
- Ways of improving and maintaining water quality standards
Please visit MnM Conferences’ Infection Control 2017 website for more information and to register.