- This event has passed.
NCT Asia & SISPAT 2017
March 21, 2017 - March 23, 2017
The Non-Conventional Threat (NCT) CBRNE Asia, NCT Explosive Asia and the 8th Singapore International Symposium on Protection Against Toxic Substances (SISPAT) events will be hosted concurrently on March 21-23, 2017 in Singapore.
Co-organized by the DSO National Laboratories from Singapore and IB Consultancy, the three conferences will have one shared exhibition showcasing the latest equipment from the global CBRN and C-IED/EOD industries.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Medical responses to CBRNe accidents
- CBRN Diagnostic and Surveillance
- Biologics Based Therapeutics
- CBRN Threat Prediction and Analysis
- CBRN Hazard Modelling and Simulation
- Command and Control of CBRNe Emergencies
- Detecting the threat: developments in CBRNe Detection
- CBRN Verification and Forensics
Please visit the NCT Asia & SISPAT conference website for more information on how to participate.