- This event has passed.
Pharmaceutical Microbiology 2016
January 20, 2016 - January 21, 2016
The 5th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference and Exhibition will be held January 20-21, 2016 in London, UK.
The event will explore developments in mechanisms to detect pathogens, case studies on contaminations, endotoxin detection and LER, case studies in pharmaceutical microbiology, regulatory changes and VBNC’s.
Highlighted presentations include:
- Particle Deposition Monitoring the Missing Link in Contamination Control
- Advanced Light Microscopy to Detect VBNC Pathogens and Biofilms
- DNA-Sequencing Based Methods: How Will They Shape Routine Microbial Testing
- Managing Microbiology of Stem Cell Manufacture
- Operating a Bioburden Control Facility Within the Vaccine Industry
- Use of RMM in Bacteriology Lab
- Endotoxin Testing of Biologics – New Insights
- Endotoxin Test Concerns of Biologics
Please visit SMi’s Pharmaceutical Microbiology 2016 website for more information and to register.