- This event has passed.
Preventing & Treating Biological Exposures
June 13, 2016 - June 15, 2016
The Eagleson Institute, in partnership with the Elizabeth R. Griffin Research Foundation, will host Preventing & Treating Biological Exposures – An Occupational Health Colloquium on June 13-15, 2016 in Austin, Texas.
This annual gathering brings together all those who help safeguard the health of biological laboratory workers in a highly interactive format that encourages sharing among the various disciplines involved.
Highlighted topics include:
- CRISPR – Risks and Exposure Recommendations
- Infectious Agents – A Case Study Based Interactive Session
- New Guidelines for Viral Vector Research
- The New Anthrax Vaccine
- Case Studies in Retroviral Vector Exposures
- Special Risk Situations in Research Animal Housing and Handling
- Zika and other Diseases Transmitted by Mosquitos
Please visit the Eagleson Institute’s Preventing & Treating Biological Exposures event website for more information and to register.