- This event has passed.
SLAS 2017 – Lab Automation and Screening
February 4, 2017 - February 8, 2017
The Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening SLAS 2017 conference will be held February 4-8, 2017 in Washington D.C.
The SLAS2017 scientific program represents original research, case studies, and innovative technology advancement in the life sciences that aims to challenge and accelerate research.
The program includes 140 podium presentations across seven in-depth tracks, hundreds of posters, and 21 Short Courses.
Highlighted tracks include:
- Advances in Bioanalytics, Biomarkers and Diagnostics
- Assay Development and Screening
- Automation and High-Throughput Technologies
- Cellular Technologies
- Data Analysis and Informatics
- Drug Target Strategies
- Micro- and Nanotechnologies Track
Please visit the SLAS 2017 website for more information and to register.