Superbugs & Superdrugs 2018
March 19, 2018 - March 20, 2018
SMi Group’s 20th Annual Superbugs & Superdrugs conference will take place 19-20 March, 2018 in London, UK.
This leading event provides a focal point to push industry collaboration through updates on clinical advancements and investment opportunities.
The threat of AMR is regularly making front page news but what is the industry actually doing? Are drug manufacturers any closer to finding a solution and how is the government helping? These will be just some of the questions answered through powerful keynote addresses delivered by an expert panel of scientific leaders, drug discovery specialists and government bodies such as MHRA and DNDi.
FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Richard Bax, Senior Partner, TranScrip Partners
- Lloyd Czaplewski, Director, Chemical Biology Ventures
- Mair Powell, Senior clinical assessor, MHRA
- Jean-Pierre Paccaud, Director of Business Development at GARDP, Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi)
- Conrad Lichtenstein, CSO, Nemesis bioscience
- David Brown, Managing Director and Founder, Alchemy Biomedical Consulting
- Domingo Gargallo-Viola, Chief Scientific Officer, ABAC Therapeutics
- John George, CSO, Oppilotech
- Larry Sutton, Scientific Founder, Gladius Pharmaceuticals
- Kathy Talkington, Project Director, Pew charitable trusts
- David Cook, Chief Scientific Officer, Blueberry Therapeutics
- William Weiss, Director of Pre-Clinical Services, University of North Texas Health Science Center
- Cara Cassino, Chief Medical Officer, ContraFect
- Stephen Barat, Head of Pre-Clinical and Early Clinical Development, SCYNEXIS Inc
WHATS ON THE AGENDA FOR 2018?
- Analyze the current status of antimicrobial resistance with industry led insight into current strategies to tackle AMR
- Hear exclusive case studies from a selection of pharmaceutical companies on clinical progress
- Learn about regulatory pathways for the registration of new antimicrobial agents
- Evaluate the latest incentives and funding solutions to spur drug discovery
- Explore novel alternatives to antibiotics currently in development
To register visit www.superbugssuperdrugs.com/globalbiodefence
For enquires contact the team on +44 (0)207 827 6000 or email email@example.com
Global Biodefense in an official media partner of Superbugs & Superdrugs 2018.