- This event has passed.
USDA ARS Biosafety & Biocontainment Symposium
February 6, 2017 - February 9, 2017
The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service (USDA ARS) 4th International Biosafety & Biocontainment Symposium will be held February 6-9, 2017 in Baltimore, Maryland.
Highlighted session and roundtable topics include:
- Biorisk Management Challenges in One Health World
- High Pathogen Avian Influenza Disaster Response
- One Health Issues Related to Arthropod-borne Diseases
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN Laboratory Mapping Tool
- Arthropod Containment Guidelines
- Rinderpest Inspections
- Field Biorisk Management
- Worker Protection and Occupational Health
- Decontamination & HPAI Depopulation Issues
- GHSA Assessment for a U.S. Perspective
Please visit the USDA ARS Biosafety & Biocontainment Symposium website for more information.