- This event has passed.
Point-of-Care Diagnostics 2016
September 26, 2016 - September 28, 2016
The Point-of-Care Diagnostics & Global Health World Congress 2016 will be held September 26-28, 2016 in San Diego, California.
This conference will provide an overview of the point-of-care (POC) testing landscape, from novel technologies to regulatory approval. Experts in these fields will share their views on point-of-care in the clinical setting.
The aim of this meeting is to bring together life science researchers that work at the interface between biology and chemistry and technology development to discuss problems, highlight solutions and facilitating collaborations.
Highlighted topics include:
- Emerging Technologies and Emerging Companies Showcase
- POC Diagnostics for Global Health: A Worldwide Perspective
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics in Infectious Disease Testing
- The Impact of Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-Chip Technologies for Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics Applications
- Centrifugal Microfluidics
- Low-Cost POC Devices for Deployment Worldwide
- Paper-based Microfluidics
- POC Diagnostics in Resource-Limited Settings
- Using Microfluidics to Capture and Interrogate Various Analyte Classes for POC Testing
- Worldwide Regulatory Trends
- Hurdles in the Deployment of POC Testing
Registered conference delegates have access to the additional co-located parallel conferences:
- Lab-on-a-Chip, Microfluidics & Microarray World Congress 2016
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Single Cell Analysis (SCA), Single Molecule Analysis (SMA) & Mass Spectrometry: Research to Diagnostics 2016
Please visit the Point-of-Care Diagnostics & Global Health World Congress 2016 website for more information and registration.