- This event has passed.
Research to Diagnostics 2016
September 26, 2016 - September 28, 2016
The Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Single Cell Analysis (SCA), Single Molecule Analysis (SMA) & Mass Spectrometry: Research to Diagnostics 2016 conference will be held September 26-28, 2016 in San Diego, California.
Highlighted topics include:
- Flow Cytometry, FISH and Technologies for Single Cell Analysis (SCA)
- Front-end Sample Preparation for NGS — Challenges with Clinic Samples
- Microfluidic Devices for Single Cell Analysis (SCA)
- NGS in Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
- NGS on Rare Cells (such as Circulating Tumor Cells)
- Sample Preparation for Mass Spectrometry
- LC/MS for Clinical Diagnostics
- Mass Spectrometry for Biofluid Biomarker Analysis
- Single Cell Analysis (SCA) and Single Molecule Analysis (SMA) for Diagnostics Development
- Single Cell Analysis (SCA) and Single Molecule Analysis (SMA) in CNS Diseases
- Single Cell Transcriptomics and Proteomics
Registered conference delegates have access to the additional co-located parallel conferences:
- Lab-on-a-Chip, Microfluidics & Microarray World Congress 2016
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics & Global Health World Congress 2016
Please visit the Next-Generation Sequencing, Single Cell Analysis, Single Molecule Analysis & Mass Spectrometry website for more information and registration.